- Greenwich Mean Time changes in the summer.
- UTC means Coordinated Universal Time.
- The word O'Clock is an abbreviation of "of the clock."
- There are a total of 31,557,600 seconds in a year.
- The strontium atomic clock is the most accurate clock ever built.
- The leap year was invented by Julius Caesar in 46 B.C.
- The country with the largest land area in the world, Russia, uses 11 consecutive time zones.
- Horology is the study of devices used to measure time.
- About 70 countries around the world observe daylight savings.
- “The bad news is time flies. The good news is you’re the pilot.” Anonymous.
- “Time is free, but it’s priceless." Harvey Mackay.
- “There’s only one thing more precious than our time and that’s who we spend it on.” Leo Christopher.